Inscrit le: 08 Mai 2016
Moyenne de Star(s): 2,29
|Posté le: Mar 27 Juin - 03:54 (2017) Sujet du message: Light, Bright And Polite For Professionals: How To Be Your
With a background in marketing at Disney, Josh Ochs travels the country teaching 30,000 people each year how to shine online. He offers practical tips for busy professionals: How to use their existing social media accounts as an authentic resume and a portfolio of positive accomplishments.
<strong>About this book:</strong>
- Learn why (and how) you need to monitor your online brand
- How to be authentic, yet post in a way that protects your image
- When social media can hurt, and help your career
- How to express yourself while managing your online image
- The top 5 social networks that help you shine online
“This book is a great guide for professionals in almost any industry to be authentic online (while still having fun).”
- Chris Mygatt, President & COO, Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage - Colorado
"Josh has created a formula professionals can use to build an online portfolio to stand out in a positive way."
- Julie Mossler, Head of Global Communications, Waze (acquired by Google)
"Excellent advice for any professional who wants to improve their digital image and footprint.”
- Lisa Cochrane, Former Senior Vice President of Marketing, Allstate Insurance Corp
"Josh's advice is practical. This is a MUST read for professionals."
- James Ellis, Dean of the USC Marshall School of Business